We’ve all heard this tip: Don’t eat after 7, or 8, or some other magical hour. Joke or no joke?
This easy-to-follow reprogramming guide can help. Filled with humor and fun, it’s a laugh-riot, common-sense approach to better health.
- Why calories are like children
- What Las Vegas and the diet industry have in common
- How the Homeland Security advisory system can help you lose weight
- When virtual bowling makes sense
- Why the government needs a better set of measuring cups
- Why healthier lifestyles are easier to maintain than decent relationships
- And much more
Who says losing weight has to be so serious?
Does drinking water really help you lose weight?
A Diet Joke Tip to have your cake and eat it too!
If you ask me, diets are a joke. Not the funny kind that make us chuckle or laugh, but the mean kind that make us feel worse than we did when the joke started. Why? Because the joke is on us. Let’s start by assuming diets are dysfunctional. What am I saying? I’m saying that, […]