This easy-to-follow reprogramming guide can help. Filled with humor and fun, it’s a laugh-riot, common-sense approach to better health.
- Why calories are like children
- What Las Vegas and the diet industry have in common
- How the Homeland Security advisory system can help you lose weight
- When virtual bowling makes sense
- Why the government needs a better set of measuring cups
- Why healthier lifestyles are easier to maintain than decent relationships
- And much more
Who says losing weight has to be so serious?
It’s Bacon Season, Diet Joke fans. We at The Diet Joke didn’t know there is an actual Bacon Season, but there is and it’s at Denny’s right now. But order with caution, Diet Joke fans. Their new Maple Bacon Milk Shake has 1150 calories and 61 grams of fat. That Salted Caramel Brownie Sundae with Bacon [...]
Why don’t we ever describe wine as “grapy”?
With lots of concern these days about the growing presence of genetically-modified foods, we at The Diet Joke are wondering: If the majority of our food is bioengineered, does that mean the majority of our food is smarter than the majority of our population?